Watch this webinar, where Alex Browne, Fighting Chance Senior Support Coordinator, breaks down:
- what are ‘Core’, ‘Capacity Building’ and ‘Capital’ funding?
- what do the names of the support categories really mean?
- how do I know which parts of my funding are flexible and which are not?
- how do I know what I can use my funding for?
- how does my choice around funds management impact the flexibility of my funding?
Here are some helpful resources that Alex references in the webinar:
- How to start my NDIS plan with a Support Coordinator
- How to start my NDIS plan with a Local Area Coordinator
- Using your NDIS Plan
- NDIS guide to: Self-management
- Fact sheet: How to make a service agreement
- Fact sheet: Support budgets
- Directly engaging your own staff
- MyPlan Purchase Payment Request Form