If you are an NDIS participant and want to live more independently, either now, or in the future NDIS home and living supports may be appropriate to help you achieve that goal. It’s not always straightforward, though, to get the right funding, at the right time. In this webinar, Alex Browne breaks down what you need to know about home and living options into digestible and actionable steps.
- What are the home and living options?
- What’s the difference between Supported Independent Living (SIL), Individualised Living Options (ILO) and Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)?
- How does home and living funding work/ what is included?
- How do I get home and living funding included in my NDIS plan, and when should I apply for it?
1. NDIS Consultation Paper: An Ordinary Life at Home
2. Home and Living Supporting Evidence Form in relation to a person requiring Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
3. SDA evidence flow chart (Summer Foundation)
4. NDIS form: Request for Home and Living Supports
5. Determining Need – Identifying Suitable Housing Solutions template
6. NDIS Provider SIL Tool for 2022 / 2023
7. NDIS form: Change of details or situation form
8. NDIS form: Supporting evidence – home and living