WORK WITH US
We are currently recruiting for the following positions
- Disability Support Worker – Accommodation – Frenchs Forest – Casual or Part-Time. The Support Worker is a critical role, working with in-home support in our brand new house in Frenchs Forest to enable and empower people with disabilities to live independently. Click Here to find out more.
- Head of Marketing & Communications – Frenchs Forest – Are you looking for an empowering leadership opportunity in marketing and communications? Join our fast-growing group of social enterprises in the disability sector. Permanent role, Northern Beaches location. Click here to read the position description for full details. If this sounds like you please apply as soon as possible, with your up to date resume and a cover letter no longer than 2 pages addressing the core competencies listed in the position description. Click here to find out more.
- Volunteer Van Driver – Frenchs Forest: Casual. We are looking for someone to drive our new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter around the suburbs of Frenchs Forest to pick up our Team Members with the assistance of one of our highly trained Support Workers. Click here to apply via our Volunteer Application form.
- Support Worker- Botany: Casual. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue Floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis. You will use your initiative and creativity to ensure the best support is provided to participants to reach their full potential and goals. Please click on the location you are interested in to find out more: Botany
- Support Worker- Avenue+ Frenchs Forest: Casual. Avenue+ is an industry leading day program, empowering people with disability who require higher levels of behaviour support, to make meaningful contributions through work activities. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue+ floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis to participants with complex behaviours. Click here to find out more.
- Lead Senior Support Worker– Markets Team, Frenchs Forest: Full time. Join a social enterprise that is shaking up the disability day program space! Providing a direct support role for out Markets Team, working to deliver the Avenue program to participants with disability. The heart of this role is providing high-quality direct support, often of a complex nature, and assisting and empowering participants to engage in and complete their daily tasks. Click here to find out more.
- Lead Senior Support Worker- Pets Team, Frenchs Forest: Full time. Avenue is not your average day program! A social enterprise, that is shaking up the disability day program space. Come and join our pets team, to help deliver our Avenue program providing high-quality direct support, often a complex nature, and assisting and empowering our participants engage in their daily tasks. Click here to find out more.
- Social Coordinator- Frenchs Forest: Full time (Tues- Sat). Take a key role in empowering individual choice and facilitating access to community activities for people of all abilities. The Social Coordinator role is a combination of support work and planning, communicating and executing the Avenue Social program. Click here to find out more
- People and Culture Coordinator- Avenue. Full Time. We are looking for someone who is passionate about all things HR! and is excited about coming on a journey of change and growth! This is an interesting and varied position, which would suit a real people person (there’s a lot of human reality in HR!) who is looking to build their career as a HR generalist and wants to put their administration and organisational skills to good use. Click here to find out more
- Trainer Lead- Jigsaw Adelaide: Full Time. Join Jigsaw, a fast growing social business redesigning the way people with disability are trained, employed and transitioned into employment. The Trainer Lead is responsible for the delivery of training and work experience activities to Jigsaw Trainees, in the workplace and classroom setting, alongside supervising their assigned Trainers. Click here to find out more.
- Participant Intake Coordinator- Jigsaw Melbourne: Full Time. This role will be varied in the beginning. It is our unique opportunity to work within our business model as a Trainer and a Community Engagement Lead initially. You will help Train our online trainees in line with our competency framework, as well as lead work experience at our off-site premises until our Jigsaw Hub opens. Click here to find out more.
- Trainer (Support Worker)- Jigsaw Frenchs Forest: Casual. Deliver a range of training and supports to people with disability so that they feel confident in the workplace and have the skills to reach their employment goals. Casual, Northern Beaches location.