WORK WITH US
We are currently recruiting for the following positions
- Disability Support Worker – Accommodation – Narraweena – Casual or Part-Time. The Support Worker is a critical role, working with in-home support in Narraweena to enable and empower people with disabilities to live independently. Click Here to find out more
- House Manager – Accommodation – North Shore/Northern Beaches – Full-Time. The House Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing every aspect of our new house in the North Shore, and ensuring a happy, safe and fulfilling home life for the housemates. Click Here to find out more
- Volunteer Van Driver – Frenchs Forest: Casual. We are looking for someone to drive our new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter around the suburbs of Frenchs Forest to pick up our Team Members with the assistance of one of our highly trained Support Workers. Click here to apply via our Volunteer Application form.
- Support Worker- Botany, Frenchs Forest & Parramatta: Casual. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis. Click here to find out more.
- Support Worker- Avenue+ Frenchs Forest: Casual. Avenue+ is an industry leading day program, empowering people with disability who require higher levels of behaviour support, to make meaningful contributions through work activities. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue+ floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis to participants with complex behaviours. Click here to find out more.
- Behaviour Support Coordinator: Full time. An exciting newly created Behaviour Support Coordinator position has become available. Reporting to the Regional Manager the Behaviour Support Coordinator will join a team making meaningful differences for people with disabilities through positive behaviour support. Click here to find out more.
Support Worker – Jigsaw Mt Gravatt, QLD: Casual. Deliver a range of training and supports to people with disability so that they feel confident in the workplace and have the skills to reach their employment goals. Click Here to find out more