WORK WITH US
We are currently recruiting for the following positions
- Support Workers – Rose Villa: Casual Positions. Are you someone who enjoys meaningful work, helping others live their life to the full? We are looking for dynamic and passionate support workers to join our team at a share house in Roseville. For more information click here
- House Manager – Rose Villa: The House Manager must apply high-level administration, operational, people management and leadership skills to drive a committed workforce to deliver an exceptional quality of supports and a happy, safe and fulfilling home life for the residents at all times. For more information click here.
- Volunteer Van Driver – Avenue Frenchs Forest: Casual. We are looking for someone to drive our new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter around the suburbs of Frenchs Forest to pick up our Team Members with the assistance of one of our highly trained Support Workers. We have two shifts per day, in the morning 08:30 – 09:30 and then again in the afternoon from 15:00 to 16:45. Click here to find out more.
- Support Workers – Avenue, Parramatta, Botany & Frenchs Forest (Casual positions): Our co-working space for people of all abilities is currently seeking support workers to join our busy hubs and provide best-in-class support for people with high support needs. Weekday, evening and weekend shifts are available for in-office and social excursion support. Amazing attitude, energy and dynamism essential.
- Hub Manager – Jigsaw (Mt Gravatt): Full-time position. A mind for business management and a heart for people are words people use to describe you. You will be responsible for managing the set-up, opening (Jan 2020) and ongoing business of our new Jigsaw hub in Mt Gravatt. Click here to find out more.
- Business Development/Sales Manager – Jigsaw (Mt Gravatt): Full-time position. A mind for sales and a heart for people are words people use to describe you. As Business Development/Sales Manager for Jigsaw, you’ll proactively generate new business with prospective corporate and government clients for our digitisation services. Click here to find out more.
- Business Development/Sales Manager – Jigsaw (Frenchs Forest): Full-time position. As Business Development/Sales Manager for Jigsaw, you’ll proactively generate new business with prospective corporate and government clients for our digitisation services.
- Trainers – Jigsaw, Frenchs Forest: Casual positions. Join our team of Trainers at Jigsaw and you’ll be part of a dynamic social enterprise which supports individuals with a disability to learn all about work in work! Jigsaw’s digitization business is the platform on which our training program has developed and provides a real work experience for our trainees.