WORK WITH US
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Hub Manager – Avenue (Frenchs Forest): Full-time contract covering parental leave (9-12mths) The Hub Manager is responsible for the effective management of the operating environment of their Co-Working Space Hub, in WHS, internal and external compliance, information management, facilities management, administration and office management and volunteer management! The Hub Manager also leads and proactively manages their team, participant and family relationships. Find out more here and apply via our Employment application form, including a cover letter and current resume.
- Business Lead – Jigsaw (Frenchs Forest): Full-time position/s . The Business Lead is responsible for coordinating their team to deliver on Jigsaw’s business contracts in an efficient manner and to the high quality standards which Jigsaw is known for. Apply via our Employment Application form, including a cover letter and resume.
- HR Assistant – Fighting Chance: Full-time position. The HR Assistant will join our epic HR & Training Team and help in all areas across the employee lifecycle. There’s never a dull moment and a great opportunity for a real people person (who enjoys human reality!!) with a customer-centric approach. Apply via our Employment Application form, including a cover letter and your current resume. For more information click here
- Team Lead/s – Jigsaw, On-site NSW, QLD & VIC Full-time, casual contract positions to end September 2019 Travelling to client sites and supporting an Office Clerk to digitise client documents. Apply via our Employment application form, including a cover letter and current resume.
- Trainers – Jigsaw, Frenchs Forest (Casual positions) : Join our team of Trainers at Jigsaw and you’ll be part of a dynamic social enterprise which supports individuals with a disability to learn all about work in work! Jigsaw’s digitization business is the platform on which our training program has developed and provides a real work experience for our trainees. Apply via our Employment Application Form
- Marketing & Communications Manager – Fighting Chance, Frenchs Forest – Full-time : The Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for the development and management of the organisation marketing and communications strategy and plan. The position will suit a highly skilled and motivated, customer-centric marketing professional with operational business experience. For more information click here. Apply via our Employment Application Form
- Support Workers – Avenue, Parramatta, Botany & Frenchs Forest (Casual positions): Our co-working space for people of all abilities is currently seeking support workers to join our busy hubs and provide best-in-class support for people with high support needs. Weekday, evening and weekend shifts are available for in-office and social excursion support. Amazing attitude, energy and dynamism essential. Apply via our Employment Application Form
Fighting Chance also offers a range of opportunities for open employment, supported work experience and vocational training for people with disability within our social enterprises. Check out Our Programs for more information.