WORK WITH US
We are currently recruiting for the following positions
- IT & Systems Manager: This is a newly created, full-time position at our HQ in Frenchs Forest. Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer and responsible for developing, maintaining and upgrading our IT system to meet our changing business needs, while driving the organisation-wide adoption of technology to enhance our business efficiency/effectiveness, as well as our customer/employee experience. Click here to find out more.
- Support Workers – Accommodation in Narraweena: Casual position. Are you someone who enjoys meaningful work, helping others live their life to the full? We are looking for dynamic and passionate support workers to join our team at a share house in Narraweena. Click below to apply.
- Social Coordinator – Avenue Parramatta: Full-time. If you are driven by creating a meaningful impact on people’s lives and have skills in event planning and program coordination – this role could be for you! We are a fast-paced social innovator looking for someone to help us create epic opportunities for people with disability. Click here to find out more.
- Volunteer Van Driver – Frenchs Forest: Casual. We are looking for someone to drive our new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter around the suburbs of Frenchs Forest to pick up our Team Members with the assistance of one of our highly trained Support Workers. Click here to find out more.
- Community Engagement Lead – Avenue Parramatta: Full-time. The Community Engagement Lead will be responsible for both the initial engagement of participants and the ongoing relationship with them, within Avenue Parramatta. Click here to find out more.
- Community Engagement Lead – Jigsaw (Mt Gravatt): The Community Engagement Lead is responsible for both the initial engagement of participants and the ongoing relationship with them, within the Jigsaw hub. Click here to find out more.
- Trainer Lead – Jigsaw (Frenchs Forest): Full-time position. Responsible for the delivery of training and work experience activities to Jigsaw Trainees, in the workplace and classroom setting. Alongside delivery, Trainer Leads supervise their assigned Trainers to deliver training and work experience activities to Jigsaw Trainees, and ensure that all training and activities are journaled and signed-off in Supportability (CRM) and Litmos (LMS). Click here to find out more.
- Business Lead – Jigsaw (Frenchs Forest): Full-time position. Business Leads manage and track the performance and development of their assigned Paid Trainees in line with Jigsaw’s workforce values and the individuals’ career goals. Click here to find out more.
- Business Development/Sales Manager – Jigsaw (Frenchs Forest): Full-time position. As Business Development/Sales Manager for Jigsaw, you’ll proactively generate new business with prospective corporate and government clients for our digitisation services. Click here to find out more.
- Trainers – Jigsaw, Frenchs Forest: Casual positions. Join our team of Trainers at Jigsaw and you’ll be part of a dynamic social enterprise which supports individuals with a disability to learn all about work in work! Jigsaw’s digitization business is the platform on which our training program has developed and provides real work experience for our trainees.