WORK WITH US
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Social Coordinator – Avenue (Frenchs Forest): Full-time position (Tuesday – Saturday) The Social Coordinator role is one of three supporting functions in the Avenue Hub providing ongoing support to the Team Coordinators in the daily management of their teams. The Social Coordinator is responsible for facilitating participants engagement in social and recreational activities in the community, to ensure that all participants are achieving their goals and building connections with the community. This can include in-Hub and out-of-Hub social activities, during the weekday, evenings and weekends. Find out more here and apply via our Employment application form, including a cover letter and current resume.
- Business Manager – Jigsaw (Frenchs Forest): Full-time position. The Business Manager is responsible for Jigsaw’s business contracts and for delivering exceptional customer service to all business clients. The Business Manager seeks to continually innovate & develop business systems, processes and technology. The Business Manager also works with the Team Leaders to drive the efficient, quality and professionalism of all business services, in line with Jigsaw’s mission. Apply via our Employment Application form, including a cover letter and resume. More information available here.
- Intake & Customer Service Manager – Fighting Chance: Full-time position. The Intake Manager is one of the first people that any potential new participants will have contact with when considering our programs and services. Building relationships, educating and engaging communities, and managing a team delivering a high-quality intake & customer service with excellent participant experience, will be core to success in this position. You will also work closely with our CEO to build our community nationally. Apply via our Employment application form, including a cover letter and your current resume.
- Support Coordination & Management – Fighting Chance: Full-time position. The Support Coordinator will join Fighting Chance and lead a small team who devote themselves to supporting individuals and families to navigate the NDIS system and get the most from their NDIS plans. The Support Coordinator must apply highly attentive interpersonal skills, an in-depth understanding of the NDIS, the community and disability sectors, and expertise in management, planning and administration, to enable each NDIS participant to access the supports and services they need to lead everyday lives and to reach their personal goals. Apply via our Employment Application form, including a cover letter and your current resume. For more information click here
- Operations & Administration Assistant – Fighting Chance: Part-time position, Frenchs Forest (2 days p/w Tuesday & Friday) The Operations & Administration Assistant provides operational and administrative assistance at our HQ office. You’ll need strong administrative skills (Microsoft Office Intermediate level, G-Suite) and be someone who enjoys variety in their day. From answering the phone, database administration, booking and set-up of internal events to ordering supplies for the kitchen, you’re an organisation wizard who thrives on making sure the t’s are crossed and the i’s dotted! Apply via our Employment application form, including a cover letter and current resume.
- Support Workers – Avenue, Parramatta, Botany & Frenchs Forest (Casual positions): Our co-working space for people of all abilities is currently seeking support workers to join our busy hubs and provide best-in-class support for people with high support needs. Weekday, evening and weekend shifts are available for in-office and social excursion support. Amazing attitude, energy and dynamism essential. Apply via our Employment Application Form
- Fighting Chance also offers a range of opportunities for open employment, supported work experience and vocational training for people with disability within our social enterprises. Check out Our Programs for more information.