WORK WITH US
We are currently recruiting for the following positions
- Accommodation Services – Disability Support Worker – Kings’ Cottage: Casual. We are looking for dynamic and passionate support worker to join our team at our lovely house in Hornsby. The Support Worker is a key role, working in the house to enable and empower housemates to live independently. Click here to find out more.
- Internal Recruiter- Shared Services, Frenchs Forest: Full time. Excellent opportunity for a capable and driven Internal Recruiter to join our growing team and make an impact in a fast-growing NFP organisation! Click here to find out more.
- Training & Development Coordinator- Shared Services, Frenchs Forest: Full time. Combine your passion for the disability sector with your expertise in training course development & help our employees feel confident in our service delivery. Permanent role, Frenchs Forest location. Click here to find out more.
- People and Culture Coordinator- Avenue: Full Time. We are looking for someone who is passionate about all things HR! and is excited about coming on a journey of change and growth! This is an interesting and varied position, which would suit a real people person (there’s a lot of human reality in HR!) who is looking to build their career as a HR generalist and wants to put their administration and organisational skills to good use. Click here to find out more.
- Co-Working Space Manager- Botany: Full time. Join a social enterprise that is shaking up the disability day program space! The Manager must apply high-level administration, operational, people management and leadership skills to drive a committed workforce to deliver best practice supports for people with disability. Click here to find out more
- Assistant Manager- Botany: Full Time. Join a social enterprise that is shaking up the disability day program space! The Assistant Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing every aspect of the Avenue Co-Working Space. Click here to find out more.
- Team Coordinator (Markets team)- Botany: Full time. The Team Coordinator Role is central to the successful operations of an Avenue Co-Working Space; Team Coordinators are at the heart of the model, leading a small group of Participants to work on and develop their business team. Click here to find out more
- Support Worker- Parramatta, Frenchs Forest, Botany: Part time. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis. Please click on the location you are interested in to find out more: Parramatta, Frenchs Forest, Botany
- Volunteer Van Driver – Frenchs Forest: Casual. We are looking for someone to drive our new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter around the suburbs of Frenchs Forest to pick up our Team Members with the assistance of one of our highly trained Support Workers. Click here to apply via our Volunteer Application form.
- Avenue Volunteer- All locations: Casual. Avenue benefits greatly from the work and commitment of regular volunteers. Whether as a generalist or as a specialist in a particular field, we can always use an extra pair of hands. Could you assist one of our micro-enterprises with a business endeavour? Could you drive our Team Members to their weekly social activity? Or would you like to help support people with disabilities to achieve their goals more broadly? Then we’d love to hear from you. Click here to apply via our Volunteer Application form.
- Trainer (Support Worker) – Frenchs Forest : Permanent /Part time/ Casual. Deliver a range of training and supports to people with disability so that they feel confident in the workplace and have the skills to reach their employment goals. Click here to find out more.
- Business Lead- Frenchs Forest: Full time. Business Leads supervise assigned Paid Trainees to deliver on monthly contracts, produce high quality work that exceeds client requirements whilst providing an employment experience to Paid Trainees. Click here to find out more.