WORK WITH US
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- National Project Manager (Off-site) – Jigsaw: Full-time, 5-month contract position. Jigsaw is seeking a results-driven National Project Manager to manage all off-site (or client-based) projects nationally. Initially, this position will be leading one of the biggest social procurement deals in Australia. The National Project Manager will be building and leading a team of 3 state-based Cluster Managers (NSW/ACT, VIC/TAS/SA, QLD & WA), who will be managing multiple operational teams at our client sites, scanning and digitising client records. Find out more here and apply via our Employment application form, including a cover letter and current resume.
- State Project Managers (Off-site) – Jigsaw: Full-time, 5-month contract positions. NSW/ACT and QLD areas. Our State Project Managers will be managing multiple operational teams at our client sites. Working closely with the National Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for the efficient deployment of the operational teams within your State/Territory. Apply via our Employment Application form, including a cover letter and resume. More information available here.
- Intake Manager – Fighting Chance: Full-time position. The Intake Manager is one of the first people that any potential new participants will have contact with when considering our programs and services. Building relationships, educating and engaging communities, and managing a team delivering a high-quality intake service with excellent participant experience will be core to success in this position. You will work closely with our CEO to build our community nationally. Find out more here and apply via our Employment application form, including a cover letter and your current resume.
- Support Coordination & Management – Fighting Chance: Full-time position. The Support Coordinator will join Fighting Chance and lead a small team who devote themselves to supporting individuals and families to navigate the NDIS system and get the most from their NDIS plans. The Support Coordinator must apply highly attentive interpersonal skills, an in-depth understanding of the NDIS, the community and disability sectors, and expertise in management, planning and administration, to enable each NDIS participant to access the supports and services they need to lead everyday lives and to reach their personal goals. Apply via our Employment Application form, including a cover letter and your current resume. For more information click here
- Senior Support Worker – Avenue: Full-time position. Frenchs Forest. The Senior Support Worker (SSW) is a critical role, working on the Avenue Floor, co-leading a small group of participants under a Team Coordinator, to work on and develop their business team. Find out more here and apply via our Employment application form, including a cover letter and current resume.
- Social Coordinator – Avenue: Full-time position. Frenchs Forest. The Social Coordinator role is one of three supporting functions in the Avenue Hub providing ongoing support to the Team Coordinators in the daily management of their teams. The Social Coordinator is responsible for facilitating participants engagement in social and recreational activities in the community, to ensure that all participants are achieving their goals and building connections with the community. This can include in-Hub and out-of-Hub social activities, during the weekday, evenings and weekends. More information is available here.
- Support Workers – Avenue, Parramatta, Botany & Frenchs Forest (Casual positions): Our co-working space for people of all abilities is currently seeking support workers to join our busy hubs and provide best-in-class support for people with high support needs. Weekday, evening and weekend shifts are available for in-office and social excursion support. Amazing attitude, energy and dynamism essential. Apply via our Employment Application Form
- Fighting Chance also offers a range of opportunities for open employment, supported work experience and vocational training for people with disability within our social enterprises. Check out Our Programs for more information.