WORK WITH US
We are currently recruiting for the following positions
- Disability Support Worker – Accommodation – Roseville: Casual or Part-Time. The Support Worker is a critical role, working at our share house in Roseville to enable and empower housemates to live independently. Click here to find out more.
- Volunteer Van Driver – Frenchs Forest: Casual. We are looking for someone to drive our new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter around the suburbs of Frenchs Forest to pick up our Team Members with the assistance of one of our highly trained Support Workers. Click here to apply via our Volunteer Application form.
- Disability Support Worker- Botany: Casual. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue Floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis. Support Workers build professional and personal relationships with participants based on mutual respect, enabling and empowering individuals to reach their goals . Click here to find out more.
- Trainer/Support Worker – Jigsaw (Frenchs Forest, NSW): Casual, part time & full time positions. Join our team of Trainers at Jigsaw and you’ll be part of a dynamic social enterprise which supports individuals with a disability to learn all about work in work! Jigsaw’s digitisation business is the platform on which our training program has developed and provides real work experience for our trainees. Click here to find out more.
- Business Lead- Jigsaw (Frenchs Forest, NSW): Full time. Join a team of Business Leads that are responsible for the high quality and timely completion of Jigaw’s business contracts. Supervise and provide an employment experience to assigned Paid Trainees that will set them up for success in mainstream employment. Click here to find out more.