WORK WITH US
We are currently recruiting for the following positions
- Disability Support Worker – Accommodation – Frenchs Forest – Casual or Part-Time. The Support Worker is a critical role, working with in-home support in our brand new house in Frenchs Forest to enable and empower people with disabilities to live independently. Click Here to find out more.
- House Manager – Accommodation – Frenchs Forest – Full-Time. The House Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing every aspect of our new house in the North Shore, and ensuring a happy, safe and fulfilling home life for the housemates. Click Here to find out more.
- Head of Marketing & Communications- Shared Services, Frenchs Forest: Full Time. An empowering leadership opportunity driving best-practice marketing and communications for our fast-growing group of social enterprises in the disability sector. Your innovation mindset, resourcefulness, and solutions focus will drive best-practice marketing and communications for our hierarchy of social enterprise brands. Click here to find out more.
- People and Culture Coordinator- Shared Services, Frenchs Forest: Full Time. Our People & Culture (P&C) team is embarking on an exciting journey that will transform the way in which the team operates and supports our enterprises, in a period of growth and change. We’re looking for someone who wants to build their career as a HR generalist and wants to put their administration and organisational skills to good use. Click here to find out more.
- Volunteer Van Driver – Frenchs Forest: Casual. We are looking for someone to drive our new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter around the suburbs of Frenchs Forest to pick up our Team Members with the assistance of one of our highly trained Support Workers. Click here to apply via our Volunteer Application form.
- Support Worker- Botany & Frenchs Forest: Casual. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue Floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis. You will use your initiative and creativity to ensure the best support is provided to participants to reach their full potential and goals. Please click on the location you are interested in to find out more: Botany, Frenchs Forest, Parramatta
- Support Worker- Avenue+ Frenchs Forest: Casual. Avenue+ is an industry leading day program, empowering people with disability who require higher levels of behaviour support, to make meaningful contributions through work activities. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue+ floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis to participants with complex behaviours. Click here to find out more.
- Senior Support Worker- Avenue Frenchs Forest: Full Time. The Senior Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue Floor, co-leading a small group of participants under a Team Coordinator, to work on and develop their business team. The Senior Support Worker provides leadership and stability to a casual workforce, taking initiative and solving problems to ensure the best support is provided to our participants. Click here to find out more.
- Senior Support Worker – Social Program, Avenue Frenchs Forest: Part Time. Join a social enterprise that is shaking up the disability day program space. Be a part of planning, communicating and executing our Social program. The Senior Support Worker is responsible for taking initiative, solving problems to ensure the best support is provided to our Participants and, providing leadership and stability for Support Workers. Click here to find out more.
- Team Coordinator- Avenue Frenchs Forest: Full Time. Avenue facilitates micro-enterprises to enable participants to utilise their skills and contribute to the economy. Team Coordinator is responsible for coordianting their micro-enterprise team, coordinating a small group of participants in Avenue, that are grouped together according to business interests, skills and support needs. Click here to find out more.
- Database Administrator- Avenue: Full Time. We are currently looking for a Database Administrator, to join our innovative Avenue enterprise. The role of Database Administrator is responsible for providing timely and accurate support to the finance and operational teams around the administration of program participation within our National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) registered services. Click here to find out more.
- Support Worker – Jigsaw Frenchs Forest, Sydney: Casual. Deliver a range of training and supports to people with disability so that they feel confident in the workplace and have the skills to reach their employment goals. Click Here to find out more