WORK WITH US
We are currently recruiting for the following positions
- Support Workers – Rose Villa: Casual Positions. Are you someone who enjoys meaningful work, helping others live their life to the full? We are looking for dynamic and passionate support workers to join our team at a share house in Roseville. For more information click here
- Marketing & Communications Manager – Fighting Chance, Frenchs Forest – Full-time : The Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for the development and management of the organisation marketing and communications strategy and plan. The position will suit a highly skilled and motivated, customer-centric marketing professional with operational business experience. For more information click here.
- Hub Manager – Avenue Frenchs Forest: Full-time contract covering parental leave (9-12mths). The Hub Manager is responsible for the effective management of the operating environment of their Co-Working Space Hub, in WHS, internal and external compliance, information management, facilities management, administration and office management and volunteer management! The Hub Manager also leads and proactively manages their team, participant and family relationships. Click here to find out more.
- Learning Coordinator – Avenue Botany: Full-time position.The Learning Coordinator is responsible for facilitating participants’ individual and team-based learning & skill development, to ensure that all participants are achieving their personal goals and are strengthening their capacity to work in their team. Click here to find out more
- Community Engagement Lead – Avenue Botany: Part-time position (3 days). The Community Engagement Lead will be responsible for both the initial engagement of participants and the ongoing relationship with them, within Avenue Botany. Click here to find out more
- Support Workers – Avenue, Parramatta, Botany & Frenchs Forest (Casual positions): Our co-working space for people of all abilities is currently seeking support workers to join our busy hubs and provide best-in-class support for people with high support needs. Weekday, evening and weekend shifts are available for in-office and social excursion support. Amazing attitude, energy and dynamism essential.
- General Manager – Jigsaw (Mt Gravatt): Full-time position. A mind for business management and a heart for people are words people use to describe you. You will be responsible for managing the set-up, opening (Jan 2019) and ongoing business of our new Jigsaw hub in Mt Gravatt. Click here to find out more.
- Business Development/Sales Manager – Jigsaw (Mt Gravatt): Full-time position.A mind for sales and a heart for people are words people use to describe you. As Business Development/Sales Manager for Jigsaw, you’ll proactively generate new business with prospective corporate and government clients for our digitisation services. Click here to find out more.
- Community Engagement Lead – Jigsaw (Frenchs Forest): Full-time position. Responsible for both the initial engagement of participants and the ongoing relationship with them, within the Jigsaw hub. Click here to find out more
- Trainers – Jigsaw, Frenchs Forest: Casual positions. Join our team of Trainers at Jigsaw and you’ll be part of a dynamic social enterprise which supports individuals with a disability to learn all about work in work! Jigsaw’s digitization business is the platform on which our training program has developed and provides a real work experience for our trainees.