WORK WITH US
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Hub Manager – Avenue Botany: Full-time Contract position (Parental Leave). We’re seeking a proactive and committed Hub Manager to join our social enterprise, Avenue. You will apply your high-level administration, operational, people management and leadership skills to drive a committed workforce to deliver Avenue’s innovative Co-Working Space model for people with disability. Find out more here
- Learning Manager – Avenue HQ: Full-time position. Are you passionate about helping others learn and develop new skills? We are looking for a superstar Learning Manager to develop the Avenue Learning Program and lead an awesome team of Skills Coordinators across the Avenue hubs. If you are all about inspiring others to learn new skills with a common-sense and practical approach, our team here at Avenue need you!! Find out more here and apply via our link
- Skills Coordinator(s) – Avenue, Frenchs Forest & Avenue, Botany (two Full-time positions) Are you passionate about helping others learn and develop new skills? We are looking for TWO superstar Skills Coordinators to deliver the Avenue Learning Program in our Frenchs Forest and Botany hubs. If you are all about helping others to learn new skills with good administration skills, common-sense and a practical approach, our Avenue teams in Frenchs Forest and Botany need you!!
- Casual Support Workers – Avenue (Frenchs Forest, Parramatta & Botany): Our co-working space for people of all abilities is currently seeking support workers to join our busy hubs and provide best-in-class support for people with high support needs. Weekday, evening and weekend shifts are available for in-office and social excursion support. Amazing attitude, energy and dynamism essential. Apply via our link
- Casual Support Workers – Jigsaw: Jigsaw is seeking proactive and energetic people to join a small but growing team in our Frenchs Forest headquarters to provide training and support to people with disability. Apply via our link
- Team Leader – Jigsaw: Contract full-time role, 1-3 week assignments. If you have a passion for bringing out the best in others and are excited to be involved in delivering innovative solutions to major corporate and government partners, then we need you! Find out more here
- Operator – Jigsaw: Contract full-time role, 1-3 week assignments with opportunity for multiple assignments over 9 months. Are you a
hard working, great team player who is keen to apply yourself whilst developing your skills? If you have a passion to grow and be involved in delivering innovative solutions to major corporate and government partners, then we need you! Find out more here
- Operations Assistant – Jigsaw: Full-time role based in Frenchs Forest. Are you an exceptional administrator looking to apply your skills
inone of Australia’s leading social businesses? If you have a passion for continuous improvement, best practice, creating efficiencies, and enabling others to do their jobs better, then we need you! Find out more here
- Fighting Chance also offers a range of opportunities for open employment, supported work experience and vocational training for people with disability within our social enterprises. Check out Our Programs for more information.