WORK WITH US
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Casual Support Workers – Jigsaw: Join our fast-growing social enterprise to deliver a range of training and supports to people with disability so that they feel confident in the workplace and have the skills to reach their employment goals. More information and application details here.
- Casual Support Workers – Avenue: Our disability fair-trade marketplace, Avenue, is currently seeking support workers to join our busy team, to work with Avenue Interns as we grow our marketplace, while also providing best-in-class support for people with high support needs. Amazing attitude, energy and dynamism essential. Please email your CV to email@example.com
- Trainer & Support Worker – Jigsaw: Casual role based in Frenchs Forest. A competitive package based on relevant qualifications/experience + super + salary packaging options available. Join an innovative organisation to provide training and support to people with disability as part of our employment focused social enterprise. Find out more here
- Operations Assistant – Fighting Chance: Are you a superstar administrator looking to apply your skills in a not-for-profit setting? If you have a passion for continuous improvement, best practice, creating efficiencies, and enabling others to do their jobs better, then we need you! Find out more here.
- Fighting Chance also offers a range of opportunities for open employment, supported work experience and vocational training for people with disability within our social enterprises. Check out Our Programs for more information.