Our Support Rates
Categories of support that Fighting Chance can assist with through the NDIS include:
- Assistance with daily life
- Behaviour support
- Coordination of supports
- Improved living arrangements
- Increased social and community participation
- Finding and keeping a job
- Improved relationships
- Improved life choices (Plan Management)
- Improved daily living skills
- Social and community participation
In line with the rules in the NDIS pricing arrangements, the rates Fighting Chance charges for supports depend on:
- the nature of the support
- where the support is delivered (i.e. in a work hub, residential house or in the community)
- the time of day that the support is delivered
- how complex the participant’s support needs are
- the ratio of supports delivered (i.e. if the participant is supported one-to-one by a support worker, or in a group with two or three other people supported by the same worker).
Visit our NDIS resources page for more information on the NDIS.
Fighting Chance charges participants at the TTP rates under the 2022 NDIS price guide. TTP rates include a 6% loading to enable providers to transition to the NDIS, and we harness this extra funding to increase the quality of the services we provide. Our services are charged as per the agreement you would have received when you joined our services.
If you have questions or queries about Fighting Chance’s rates, please email email@example.com.
A full list of the Fighting Chance support rates, based on the rates in the NDIS price guide, can be found in the link below.