Fighting Chance employs a team of people of all abilities to undertake roles within our Social Enterprises, Jigsaw and Avenue, as well as within the administrative headquarters of Fighting Chance.
Check out our job vacancies below for our current openings. Even if we have nothing available now, be sure to send us your CV and a cover letter about the sort of roles you are looking for so that we can contact you if something comes up. Send your application to email@example.com.
Current Job Vacancies
- Support Workers – Avenue: Our disability fair-trade marketplace, Avenue, is currently seeking support workers to join our busy team, to work with Avenue Interns as we grow our marketplace, while also providing best-in-class support for people with high support needs. Amazing attitude, energy and dynamism essential. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior Support Worker – Avenue: Our social enterprise Avenue is also looking for a permanent part time Senior Support Worker, to take a leadership role amongst our casual staff and a step up in responsibility for the implementation of our programs, and delivery of high quality supports. The Job Ad and Job Description provide more details and application can be sent to email@example.com
- Hub Manager – Avenue: We are seeking a dynamic leader to manage the operations and team of our Avenue Hub in Frenchs Forest, and then on to other locations around Sydney as we expand. A good understanding of program management, disability services, and a passion for relationship management are essential. The full job description and job ad provides further details – please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Manager – Jigsaw Outsourcing: Jigsaw is also currently recruiting a business unit Manager for our digitisation service to ensure all contracts are delivered on time and to the highest standard, Jigsaw staff are engaged and developing in their roles and that all trainers provide the highest quality training and support. Full job ad and application details are available on request to email@example.com
- Trainers – Jigsaw Learning and Outsourcing: Jigsaw is seeking disability support workers who will be responsible for delivering a range of training and supports enabling all individuals within our programs to feel confident in the workplace and to achieve their employment goals. Full job ad and application details are available on request to firstname.lastname@example.org