Fighting Chance believes that no Australian should be prevented from pursuing their ambitions and fulfilling their potential because they have a disability.
We create opportunities through a ground breaking work hub model that gets people of all abilities working. From our work hub we run two social enterprises, Avenue and Jigsaw, that generate much needed employment for people with a disability.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, become a Fighting Chance DIY Fundraiser. You could create your very own online fundraising page today and:
- Run an event like a concert, film festival, garage sale, car wash or cake stall
- Host a dinner party or night in with friends
- Instead of gifts for your birthday, wedding or anniversary ask your friends and family to give a gift that makes a lasting difference for others
- Give up coffee for a year, month or week and donate the money you save
- Organise something at work like a morning tea
Currently, Fighting Chance supports 120 people to work through our paid employment, work experience and internship programs. The money you raise will help us to expand this number, including taking our first steps to national expansion.
Keen? Next steps:
If you need advice on how to get started, contact: email@example.com or 02 9905 0415.
If you are thinking about competing in the City2Surf, join our Runners and Rollers team!